3 Great Tips That Will Bring You A Beautiful Morning
Are one of those people who wishes they would wake up happy and ready for a fantastic day but what usually happens is different than you want to have happen. Does your story sound more like this. The alarm rings , hitting the snooze you knock over your glasses and then getting up you stub your toes. You think “this is going to be a rotten day” I should just stay in bed.
Things to avoid for better results
- Tip #1: Lay out your clothing and items you need to do the night before. This will prevent panic in the morning.
- Tip #2: Simply go to bed earlier. Try setting going to bed 30 min. earlier. Your subconscious will get the idea that you are practicing self care.
- Tip #3: Start a gratitude diary. Use these 7 prompts.
- . What made me feel alive
- 2. What was my progress and success today
- 3. What have I learned today
- 4. What, if anythin1g caused me to wobble
- 5. What is my new intention for tomorrow
- 6. Name 4 things I appreciated this day
- 7. How will I practice self-care tomorrow.
This pre-paving of your next day is important because you will already have started the ball rolling into a more positive frame of mind.